Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Makes one wonder....

....about stepping out of one's usual and doing something different.  By this I mean the decision to order the Apliquick Tools. When Pati said she was ordering them, well I said to myself "why not you too?"  But I ordered from The Quilt Show where as Pati ordered from another source.  Already I was starting to feel a bit sorry that I had forged ahead and spent so much but said to myself " this was for you as a gift to yourself" Mine were recently delivered to the door by Canada Post asking me to pay even more money for a Customs charge before they would hand the package over. So now I was really feeling that I had overextended. Tuesday we went to Huntsville and I stopped into the Fabricland Store and purchased two packages of fabric glue which one needs to actually utilize these Tools.  I opened one this morning to examine, and low and behold the stick was dry.  So I opened the other, and it, too, was dead!!  I was on the phone to the store right away and they said if I had the receipt they would redeem my money and promised that they would be ordering more in ( as I told them these two were the last on the shelf and I figured were obviously old stock). So now I am wondering if all of this was just a really bad idea on my part...haha!  Now, given time, I am sure that I shall come around again but for now it is so fresh in my mind and worth this rant  - don't you think???   Pati I hope you have better luck with your new tools so please let Cathy and I know that all is OK?
Take care. ps it is snowing again today so we are staying inside and will leave the greenhouses alone. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment