Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Oh, a new car

Exciting day for you Cathy to pick up your new car.  We have an Equinox so I think I can picture yours. What colour and year is it. Ours is 2016 and I do not think has the bells and whistles you describe in yours.  Have fun enjoying the newness of it - this soon fades as the driving takes over haha!  We have one more year left in the lease and have to carefully watch the number of kilometers we put on - I have to watch, that is, as Harry enjoys his road trips!

Rain is in forecast for today - that means water watch!  The drain pipes are still frozen in but as I did my walks yesterday to keep an eye on things, the water is going somewhere or somehow? I have the sump pump ready to go at the front and other than that, it is just watch with fingers crossed.
I had my Dentist appointment yesterday - same procedure of cleaning and then the dentist has a look, and then I pay money for the pleasure haha!. This time it was a young, new dentist - don't know where the old  Dentist is - but I know he was wanting to ease out and turn it over to someone else.  I can still remember him coming to Sundridge (young and new) and taking over for the other one. He set up shop and had a family and has been my dentist ever since. Reminds me of our family dentist in having Dr Tregobov (? spelling) 
Take care all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment