Thursday, April 26, 2018

Nice weather and melting

And with it all, starting to see the dirt and residue on the ground from the Winter that was!  Oh well, with time maybe I'll get it all in order haha! Not much rain really yesterday, but it fell all day enough to make outside work a bit miserable.  And I see where Winnipeg's temps are also warm so I expect your snow will be gone by now - are you outside enjoying the sun? And Cathy are you also enjoying this nicer weather? 
We are going to Huntsville today after Harry's Dr appointment at 11:30 am. So it will be a late day - not our usual morning shopping.  We are going to visit Mike on Sunday so will pick up some food for our lunch - we often take something and then I know he gets at least one good meal. Although to be fair, he is eating well and watching and maintaining his new regieme. I think he is motivated to get fit and that is half the battle.  I am also motivated to stop eating constantly, and get back to my regieme. Pati often mentions "grazing" as her deterrent, but mine is just stuffing my face with anything. I feed my emotions whereas some starve theirs. 
Starting to get many emails from my Nursing Alumni in preparation for the 50th Reunion next May 2019. I often think it would be nice to plan to visit at that time, and maybe take advantage of attending the reunion. I have never kept close to many or attended many reunions. Janie Marshall has been more of a friend than anyone. It was always a group of cliques and from the sounds of the emails, it still is. But the whole adventure shaped my life and because of that, I have strong feelings/memories.
Speaking of eating, its time for another coffee and some breakfast - then the day begins. Glad to see the pensions have finally been posted this morning so now I can pay some bills. Yeah!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment