Saturday, April 28, 2018

Weekend...Yeah??

Actually does not seem to make a difference around here whether it is a weekday or a weekend only that I get to do the laundry as the hydro rates are at low haha!
Nice to hear about your party Pati - I was thinking about you - sorry that the whole "fam damily" were not able to attend but nevertheless a party it was! Now about the food - I really do not like to eat out or for that matter get take out. Harry brought home a tray of chicken wings yesterday - I do not like chicken wings ("nuf said ?) Your anticipation of the pending outing, though, should make up for the disappointment of the service and food?
Today is supposed to be rainy/snowy and hovering around the freezing point. Good thing I spent the entire day yesterday outside doing work! I enjoyed my time and walking around in shirt sleeves added to the day.  And today we shall get things ready to visit Mike tomorrow - Harry will prepare veg - carrots and parsnip fingers, broccoli and potatoes. We bought frozen HighLiner Salmon as a treat as Mike likes it, as do I.  No desserts as none of us needs it ( even if I might want it haha)
Have a nice weekend. How is the new car so far, Cathy? Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment