Saturday, May 25, 2019

Agree - the two days of summer was nice

Rainy, and drizzly and coldish today - not an outside day at all. So after getting the wash done, and odds and sods of jobs done, I bit the bullet and got out all my sewing items and guess what?...... I made a shopping bag / tote bag!  I actually made it from start to finish in the afternoon... doing everything from gathering all I needed and setting up a work place to cutting fabric and sewing and ironing and basically just having a ball! And I have a beautiful red tote bag with a six patch of quilt blocks sewn onto the front for embellishment. It was such great fun for me and such a feeling of accomplishment. I have a whole bolt of the red fabric - I could start my own business - Beth's Red Bags - how does that sound? I guess I am still having fun with it, eh?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment