Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Never trust a fish

Tried playing Candy Crush this morning.  I've been stalled out on one game for quite awhile now ( weeks), so look forward to days when I have double fish, but today wasn't one of those days.  Still, any fish I got wouldn't do anything that I thought they should do.  Actually, they appeared to consistently do absolutely nothing to advance the game. No wonder I give up after just a few games.

Cathy, when I had my most severe gall bladder attack, I wasn't able to eat anything, and even had trouble with drinking water.  Certainly anything the least bit fatty would set me off vomiting. But often, after a few days of very careful eating, I could get back to managing, with only occasional pain. The influence of fat in the diet, with me anyway, appeared to be a cumulative thing. Not a very pleasant way to live, and I hope things work out.  I'll be thinking of both of you.

Have my critique session this afternoon, and I'm quite looking forward to it.  I also signed up for an 8 week workshop online, today.  It is with a woman whose work I've respected for some time ( even bought a book she wrote).  It looks like fun, doesn't look like It might be too demanding of my time, and is on a technique I've been aware of but never really tried.  I might actually learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment