Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Gardens

I would send you pictures, but since my Nanking Cherrries don't even have leaves yet, there are no flowers.  I did get optimistic and believed the weather report yesterday.  The forecast was for 70% chance of 5mm of rain today.  I put in my garden, except for the flowers.  Overnight the forecast changed to 10% chance of 1mm today.   Needless to say the garden is being watered from the well and not the sky.   We renewed our mortgage yesterday and the interest rate was not as bad as I had feared. I also changed to payment to monthly from bi-weekly to match our new (lower) income.  We do not have life insurance on the mortgage since Jim is not eligible and it is $125 per month for me.  Hopefully we don't need it.  Jim taped a show last night that he wants to start watching.  Sitting around doing nothing!  My kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment