Sunday, May 12, 2019

Another quiet day

We have no plans with the family, and really no plans for the day at all.  I finished all of the grocery bags I was making, yesterday.  Glad to see the end of that.  So I could start something new in the studio, if I choose to, and I may just try that.

The gallery reception was good yesterday.  I spent a bit of time talking to people, but also managed to help out washing coffee cups and making more coffee.  Even made a sale in the gift shop!

Some excitement this morning.  We had two Rose Grosbeaks at the feeder.  They appeared to be a pair, and spent most of the morning there.  At first I thought they might be Pine Grosbeaks, but a look in my "bird book", set me straight.  There has also been a huge flock of various sparrows, feeding off the ground under the feeder, all morning.  while we always have one or two sparrows, I can't remember ever having a flock to big, and certainly not one that would stick around for awhile.

Gosh, such an exciting life!  Next thing I'll be telling you what I plan for lunch.  Better go and eat rather than talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment