Monday, May 27, 2019

Dentist trip

Just came back from my Dental Appointment - cleaning and xrays and then Dentist did an examination. All is well and another appt scheduled for Dec. The Insurance and deductible does not cover everything $$$ but will get enough back. It is worth it to have my own teeth until I die and have them in working order haha!
As for my red bag - I took it this morning with my slippers and wallet etc and felt so flashy strutting down the street. It was the pattern from Last Homely House..and I followed it exactly as she detailed. It would be big enough for a small shopping but I still would want the bigger commercial bags for a lot of heavy and bigger items. I also think I might extend the length of the handles even by an inch or two although there is really no problem with them as is. I would like to try it with boxed corners but need to read some instructions again to refresh my mind as to how to sew.  I will definitely be making more but probably as a tote bag more than a grocery bag but I'll try that too, and see how I like it. I have visions of being able to utilize my million yoyo's or extra hexis as embellishment on front. 
Back to a busy day. I just completed making the grave flower arrangement for us to take on our way to shopping in Huntsville. This is a yearly event - to make and take, and then to go back in Fall to retrieve and store.. It is all new this year - often need to refresh it's appearance regularly as it gets weather worn.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment