Tuesday, May 14, 2019

No cherries here...

....but lots of bananas. We went shopping yesterday, Monday, because it was rainy and chilly, and not ideal to be out in the garden. A diversion from the usual Tuesday outings haha! But actually we have the same weather today so I still do not know if I shall go out to work although I have been told that I have to put some cow manure on the dahlias I planted on the weekend.
I just made a double batch of the Easy Banana Muffins I like so much. And because Harry purchased about two dozen of the little yellow things off the discount shelf at Walmart. He plans to make more fruit smoothies this morning - we drink them and also freeze some for later because there is always too much to consume at the time. I just pulled out more frozen fruit that had been put away expressly for making smoothies.
Lots of travel Pati but I would have been scared as well with driving and hearing noises and having things quit on me. Is there a problem? as you seemed to have rectified it since you both were out again on the highway.
Time to go as lots to do. I was hoping to get onto the net last evening to watch more of The Last Homely House East of the Sea but could not stay up. Maybe tonight?  Cathy, Pati and I have been enjoying this lady and her adventures - She does most of all sorts of things including gardening and I watched an episode of that the other night - very relaxing for me as she has a way of engaging you in her conversation as she putters away.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment