Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A classic

It was all of that and more for me to sit and view and listen to this video. Of course, Gordon Lightfoot has always been a favourite regardless of what he sings. I have been able to save that video now so I shall be able to watch it again. The link also gave me a chance to view Margaret Blanks blog and see how she has created her landscape of this song. It must be wonderful to be so creative. Pati, you must draw great inspiration from the likes of her and others?
Thank you for sharing. I do not mind at all when you both share interesting items. It gives me a chance to sit and ponder the new and exciting. Oh, of course I have my usual blogs but sometimes even they start to wear on me. 
Heading into the end of the week now with Hallowe'en pending - will be glad to be done with that.I have most of the decorations erected but with rain and snow in the forecast - blah, blah!!! And then Harry wants to go shopping on Friday - to take advantage of all the sales of leftover loot haha! Oh boy!!!! Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment