Friday, October 18, 2019

nice picture..

and the fact that it is blossoming in such terrible weather - All the buds trying to prolong the summer and fall as long as they can...just for us, and just like us !
Nasty, wet, windy weather has prevented me from outside work - at least in my mind it has prevented me - i guess i could have bundled up and forced myself out...but I do take the dog and that is enough!
Today is the pickled beets and saurerkraut day (apparently) so after my coffee and breakfast i shall venture downstairs and round up some crocks and pots and jars etc.that will be used, and if i need ingredients that are not handy I shall have to slip over to Foodland.
I have ordered the next two books in the Rockton Series and in the meantime, i took out the Steve Berry book The Bishops Pawn. This was his 2018 novel and somehow i missed reading it at the time, And by now his 2019 novel must be published as well. Pati you mentioned reading his latest so was that the 2019 one?
Still watching the breeding budgies and with four eggs laid, no babies yet. I wonder if they will hatch as time is getting one when they should be. I will check soon after I take their night time covers off. Not that i am anxious for more birds, but I have to do what i have to do!
So have a fine weekend folks and just think about Monday and the election. Who can predict what the outcome will be ?? but I fear we may be in for a rough ride. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment