Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Fooled myself ...great laugh

.....I imagined going to Huntsville today and being able to strut into the Starbucks Store and order myself a grande pour over cup of today's featured blend ...and pick up a card, and enjoy!  Well, the windows are covered over with an opaque plastic, and there were shadows of workers inside - and no obvious structure in place like seats and counters etc that I could detect either. Anyway, I had a chuckle to myself because I really did not think it would be open for awhile yet and then once ready I am sure they would have to train the new barisstos (?spelling) But you can see how I tend to amuse myself with these little fantasies haha!
Today was to Huntsville as I mentioned and a big shopping done and the turkey is now in the freezer. Next few days will be consumed with planning and prepping., and then the weekend feast at Mike's on Sunday. 
Listened to the federal leaders debate on the radio last evening - i am glad i could not see the people as i was quite annoyed at all the back and forth ugly talk, and felt the whole thing was one big mess. Tomorrow night the local Green party candidate is holding a Town Hall meeting at the legion here in Sundridge and I plan to attend to hear what he has to say. He was not able to attend the larger debate we had here in Sept with the other candidates so I think it was wise of him to make the effort to come here now.
Now it is time to close up shop, and do a bit of reading. i am well into the second book of the Rockton Series and just as enthused as i was in reading the first book.
So long for now.....hope all is well???

No comments:

Post a Comment