Sunday, October 6, 2019

Worn out ?

Working in the yard yesterday most of day and today I feel worn out. But boy, I sure got a lot done and it is rewarding. Mind you still so much more to do...I need to choose my days as it is rainy and cold off and on, but even yesterday it was cool but the sun was shining and that makes such a lovely difference. 
Unfortunately, I bit the bullet and turned on some heat in the house. Always the worst feeling every Fall but it has to be done sometime. Not all heaters yet, but the bathroom, and sun room, I need to consider the animals and Birds need warmth. 
Ran into the neighbours (Ruth and Gerd) yesterday while I was walking Bailey and she again asked when I was going to come for coffee - she always is asking me and I always do not go. So I suggested I come Sunday (today) at 10 and she agreed. So this morning I will go over for a coffee break. I baked some cookies to take as well. One must never go to visit without an offering especially with German folks - an expected gesture?
I expect this coming week to be "full" as we will be getting ready to go to Mikes next Sunday for Thanksgiving. As much as I love to visit him, as I have mentioned before, the planning and arranging and getting everything ready and packing etc drives me crazy. Not really self imposed, but nevertheless required.
I tried to sign in to Starbucks but something is stopping me from getting the email and password right. I just tried again and requested to renew password ( you know that little message that says forget your password? and then directs you to receive an from them to reset it ) but again unsuccessful. Perhaps something is telling me to forget about it?  
Anyway - time to move on for the day. Thinking of you both......

No comments:

Post a Comment