Sunday, October 13, 2019

All’s well

lot’s of snow to dig out from but with the temperatures above zero we hope it melts this week. The highways were all closed (and I think every highway in Manitoba!) Kris says they were able to dig a path to do the chores for the animals but he is not sure if they will get to souris for supper with Sandi's Parents today. No one made it here yesterday so we have lots of food. Jim says I should have waited to cancel but i didn’t want anyone to chance driving even if it was Just a couple of miles.  And he suggested to wait until  today but I had had enough stress over this stupid supper. I was not going to fret another day. Our power only went out three times and for less than a minute each time. The internet went down but it is back today. I’ll see if Rrain wants leftovers today. We will probably have to pick her up though. Her car is not good with snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment