Monday, October 28, 2019

Wow!

I think it is gorgeous on you and you look like a Lady - so where are going tonight to show off your new look?????
I just came in from being outside all day trying so desperately to get cleaned up for winter - there are snow flakes forecast for the end of the week!  I am exhausted so just poured my 'happy hour' goblet of white wine and decided to check for messages. And there you were in your new coat Pati. Well, Cathy what do you think...should we follow suit???  I heard something on the radio this morning about a sisters getaway. These sisters (I do not know how many?) meet every year at a location of choice, and spend some quality time together (with wine included apparently) and the old saying holds true "what happens at the reunion, stays at the reunion". Now, wouldn't that be lovely..........
I went to the Library this morning to return a book and enquire about the Louise Penny newest Gamache book just released 2019. The Library has it!! but it is out so my name is now on the reserved list.  Have either of you read it yet?
I also went to the storage unit and brought home the Hallowe'en decorations. Maybe tomorrow I'll see about those for outside but no promises related to the weather. Fortunately it was clear and sunny today so I did all i could before i am forced inside with rain.
Well, my little animals are looking for some supper so I'll do that, and relax a bit and then read before bed.
Take care "sisters" XX

No comments:

Post a Comment