Monday, October 14, 2019

Monday mornrng

And seeing both of your messages in the blog puts me a bit at ease about your situations. Cathy it is disappointing to not have had your guests at your table, but then maybe better to know all would be safe in not attempting the drive,  It will all work out. And Pati hoping your dinner was exceptional. My day at Mikes was most satisfying for me - as you say, it is always the anticipation isn't it. 
Today it is pouring rain here so I will attempt to put order to chaos here in the house - put coolers away, and clean the fridge etc and probably do a wash which I did not do over the weekend. And the kitchen floor - ugh.  I am even thinking of going to South River to vote in the advance polls but not certain yet about that.
Take care all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment