Friday, October 11, 2019

Oh ,no! Not snow...

Too early for snow and wind and blizzards. And I saw pictures of your latest weather events in the WFP. And I read your weather forecasts.....ugh.
Today is the last sunny day around here for awhile so I am focusing my attention to the great outdoors. Then tomorrow the push (or should i say panic) will be on for Sundays meal at Mikes. Last evening i drove up the highway by myself to pick up the turkey Mike ordered from his friends establishment. Oh my - it was huge at approx 25.93 lbs and it cost me a bundle. It is safely in my freezer ready to be transported to Mikes. In meantime our turkey is now thawing ready to be cooked off tomorrow and sliced and wrapped ready to steam warm at Mikes for our meal.  I also bought the gluten free products i ordered from the bakery in Sundridge called Happy Tummy. It specializes in gluten free products only. it is in a house in the rural area of Sundridge - the Bakery is really standalone because they constructed it in the house but separate with its own hydro etc. It gets regular inspections from health Unit so i think i can trust it. There were two ladies working madly and refridgerators full of baked goods. So I have a pumpkin pie and some lemon squares as well as the bread for stuffing. It cost a bundle as well!
So I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. Don't eat too much, or rather I should say, enjoy your food haha!  I am thankful for you as my sisters and for you feeling so close with our communications even though I might feel so alone sometimes so far away over here haha!,  Take care. Please do not send the snow and blizzard my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment