Saturday, January 30, 2021

Ambition and organization

Two attributes that I seem to be lacking these days.  I get up before 7am, but before I know it, it is 9:30 am and I haven't done a thing.  I don't have animals to care for, or a studio to work in, so I putter. Pati, I was telling Beth that talking to you yesterday brought back so many feelings of being the "baby sister".  A strange way to feel when you are 66 years old.  (I am denying that March is only a month away).  But it did start a flood of memories of growing up that I had mostly forgotten.  I really was a bit of a brat, wasn't I? 😈  I think we all view our childhood with different perceptions.  But now we are all adults and view each other from another level.  I guess that is part of growing up.  So today I have supper planned and on the go; planning another "hot date" to take garbage and recycling to the drop off yard; and checking the flyers for bargains.  The post office is so far behind we don't get the flyers until the sales are almost over, so I have downloaded Flipp to my computer so I can check the sales. And, everyday I check the calendar to see what day it is, and every Friday I say "is it Friday already?" I am nothing if not predictable.  For our big outing, the car needs gas.  Interaction with another human!  But everyday I can also go outside and safely wander  the area, play with the dog and this year I am doing "Poop Patrol" before everything melts to mush in the spring, which is not that far away! I keep busy with my puttering and when I want to relax I have tons of books on my Kobo, and a blog to keep in touch with my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment