Friday, January 22, 2021

Back on the internet

 

A morning quickie to let you know the internet is now accessible to us:

A slight interruption for us but again a real pain to try to rectify and of course, a bit more stress to manage haha! It would seem that our server would not recognize our usernames nor passwords and they had to have the technicians try to sort it out from their end. They said to me on the phone it may take up to 48 hours so at that point I gave a big sigh and said under my breathe my mantra Keep calm and carry on.

So sometime last evening we were able to get on for which I was very happy. The use of the internet is very important in this house!

We have a baby chick hatched yesterday so now I add to my duties  - this may be interesting. There are five eggs in the one cage ( including this hatched one) and now two in the other. 

Time for a coffee and then get at it! Hope all is well with everyone. Take care and be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment