Monday, January 25, 2021

Family

 With the minor relaxation of rules in Manitoba, yesterday we went to Killarney.  It was a wonderful visit after a long drought.  We missed Chloe's sixth birthday, and the  loss of her first two teeth.  Although it seems that one was loose, but not ready, when she got kicked in the head by a friend on a swing! I was pretty tired last night and was in bed by nine.  That girl has a lot of energy!  We left Lucky in the house when we went and when we got home there were no messes and nothing was destroyed  Now if we could only get him to let other people in the yard.   I get my hair cut on Feb.2, 3 months after my last haircut.  I am pretty desperate.  I haven't left the house yet today.  Laundry and puttering and already it is 12:30.  There are a few things I could pick up at the store, but nothing I really need.  I should try to get to co-op before Wednesday.  Kris had a really good ham for lunch yesterday and he says they are $10 off with the coupon. i wouldn't mind getting one.  I enjoy real ham occasionally and this one was excellent.  I really wish we had a good pizza place in town though (I do NOT consider Boston Pizza a good pizza place!) ;I have heard the bakeries make good pizza but I am really craving a Chicken Delight Beef and Mushroom  pizza.  We're having fish for supper, so no pizza😢.  Hmmmm... I seem to be obsessed with pizza right now!  Time to concentrate on something other than food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment