Friday, January 29, 2021

Weekends here but then who really knows the difference?

 The days all seem the same so this is why I diligently stroke off the date on the calendar on my fridge every morning, and review my Daily Calendar book to get my head on straight for the day. Sometimes it actually works haha!

Anyway I look forward to some of your warmer temps there and apparently into next week should be warmer. It is good weather to be able to store frozen food outside though and since I shopped and had an overflow in my freezer I have taken advantage of this option. I wrap it up and then box it closed to protect it from any stray that might be hungry - we have bobcats in the area although I have never seen one. When I take Bailey out early I carry a broom with me to the corner and back just in case....

I have my kitten Pooh out in the open area now after her Surgery - she is doing very well. I took down the cage I had for her for the last few days - glad to get rid of it for space and I am sure Pooh if very glad not to be caged up. But just in case I felt I was relieving my self of one job, I have four growing baby budgie birds and I cannot believe how quickly they do grow. Two of them already have feathers growing in and close observation on my part indicates that the mother and father are pulling their weight in feeding and caring for them so far - good as i did not really want to take over feeds 24/7. That may come but for now I am OK.

So here's to the weekend and a big lottery win for us all. Life is crazy when your excitement mounts on Lottery night in anticipation of checking your ticket the next morning. Hope all is well with you folks and that your tales of fun and excitement will surpass mine haha!  Take care ...ps are you still wearing your cloth masks from Rrain in light of the current suggestions that perhaps, medical masks may be expected as required soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment