Sunday, January 10, 2021

another thought

 I thought of something else.  Remember Mom's infamous hamburger hash?  David's family called this Mince and added a bit of fluid to make gravy.  I was always glad to know that, as I ran into clients at work who used the term, and was very grateful to now what they were talking about.  I can't say that we ever called sausages "bangers", but I think that perhaps wasn't a term used in Mom's family.

Worked my butt off yesterday, in the studio.  No pictures, as the latest update robbed my computer of the ability to post pictures.  Have one more piece to trim and form, for my homework, but from pictures on the workshop group, have half a mind to make a coupe more of certain shapes.  I know we were told to make several of one type but perhaps we were also told to make several of others.  Will have to deal with that today.  I was very frustrated yesterday at problems, that were probably my fault for working too fast.  But if I'm doing something because I want to and not because I have to, I think I can calm down and work at a more sensible pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment