Saturday, January 30, 2021

Exciting....

 Just read the last post and could not help but write a few encouraging words for us all.  Pati, it sounds as if you are on the right track and good for you. I love the paintings and agree about the black and white - it just flew out at me from the screen. Can hardly wait to see the finished product. We all need to look at things from time to time and adjust accordingly. I have a fairly structured schedule by virtue of necessity and need, but what i look for is something for ME. I find that in the blog with the three of us, I also watch some of the mundane items in my bookmarked blogs and shows, I have pulled out my hexi quilt, and my prayer shawl and my violin and my silly wordscape game on the tablet. I find happiness in the animals, and in my daily choice for coffee or tea, or in some reading (which is not often lately). Just thought I would write a few words before the day begins. Always thinking of you and hope all is well. Take care XX


No comments:

Post a Comment