Saturday, January 16, 2021

If bad things come in threes....

 Tomorrow could be a doozy!  Yesterday I wiped out on the ice at the post office. Besides my pride I bruised my knees, ankle and shin. As well as straining my back and neck. Today, as I was cleaning up cat poop from under the stairs (grrrr...snarl) I stood up not once, but twice, smacking my head on the stairs. Now I have a headache inside my head and outside my head and the rest of my body just aches from yesterday!  I think tonight will be a hot shower and early to bed. Beyond that, today was the last day we could give Lucky back and get our money refunded. We decided last week to give him a fair chance and forfeit our money if necessary. We know he is just protecting his own home since he took off a few days ago and found his way to the neighbours. When we picked him up he was happy as could be playing with Al. No sign of aggression at all. We just have to convince him that this is his forever home and no one is going to make him leave. Other than that nothing changes. We stay home and just leave when necessary. I keep checking the specials at Chicken Corral but nothing appeals to me. And Chinese and pizza don’t work either. So I guess we sit around trying to think of something we might want for supper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment