Thursday, May 6, 2021

Breaking News....

 It is with great delight that I announce that I have a new roof. Installed today - the best company, the best of products, the best of workmanship and the best guarantee that it will not leak! What more can i ask for. After years of duress, i feel as if a boulder has been lifted from my shoulders. Thank you to Cathy who led the way with roof repairs and changes for the good. I struggled with this but it is done !!! it is surprising how much it has affected me. The first thing I did after the workers left at 5 pm today, was pour a goblet of wine and pour a hot bubble bath and disappear into the bathroom to luxuriate alone!! Felt great. Now back to reality haha! Lets move forward now.. Lets look at what i can do to improve things now that the roof is fixed. Lets all celebrate ,,,,yeah , yeah, yeah ☺☺!! Take care XX

No comments:

Post a Comment