Friday, May 14, 2021

Keeping the ball rolling...

 Friday morning and all is well. The weather is being nice for a change and that means day time temps in the teens ( nights are still hovering around zero but that will change soon). As predicted we in Ontario have been given an extension for "stay at home" restrictions now until June 2 and then maybe longer (Premier Ford so announced yesterday) . So much controversy about outdoor activities having to stay closed - I guess all the golfers want out onto the links.

The house across the street finally sold yesterday - I knew there was some serious activity when the Home Inspection truck came the other day, and then a few cars the next with strange people milling about. So I guess i missed out on this opportunity - it was listed for $598,000 but who knows the actual selling price. They tried to sell it a year ago without luck. It is a huge "Cape Cod" style with a two story garage with studio/office upstairs and three bays ( he has 2 vintage cars) and a travel home. I have never seen inside but others have told me it is decorated with all the finest wood and stone. Not for me.... although think of all that space we could fill in the garage haha!

My next quest will be to make an appt with the Dentist. My teeth are needing help and yet I have been hesitant to go with all these restrictions in place. Interesting last week to get an invitation from my Family Doctor and associated Health Team to register for an online Portal. This is supposed to accommodate communication in messages and making appointments and apparently to access my health records as needed. Have you two something similar with your medical teams? i did resister but with some hesitation / worry about internet use, and plan to access weekly to check ( uses passwords and pins to get on). One thing i did learn was that the office has moved into a new Wellness Clinic just built in Huntsville that accommodates several Medical Health Teams. Truly, the health care system has become a business hasn't it??

Now for my coffee and breakfast an onto the day. How are things there and are you able to get out into the yard to sit and enjoy? Take care folks and have a nice weekend. 😁😁


No comments:

Post a Comment