Saturday, May 8, 2021

What i thought...

 Pati, sorry that your Show was short lived but when I heard the news about the lockdown, I thought this might be the result for you. What i love is that i have read the article of your Show and seen the pictures so i feel that i visited the show myself. And others have seen your work now, albeit, briefly. Hopefully when things settle down  (when??) the Show can be reinvented and carry on. Take care folks as the dreaded midnight hour approaches and restrictions come into force. We still are in lockdown until May 21 and then who knows what?

I read the article in the Free Press about the Committee that formed to replace the dead and removed tress along the streets in Riverview. I had a close look at the map that was drawn showing the extent of damage. To me, Maplewood Street seemed less affected than others or maybe i was reading the map wrong? I expect that if we were to drive up and down in the old neighbourhood, we would be shocked at the difference. But then with new little trees being planted, it would look more like the place in which we grew up..... small trees along the boulevards.

Time to get ready to close up the house for another day and by golly, another bubble bath planned for me before bed. Thinking of you...and Happy Mother's Day to you both XX


No comments:

Post a Comment