Saturday, May 29, 2021

To Cheer you up....

 A quickie this morning as I just got in from taking my dogs down to the Lake once again. So I share my thoughts as I gaze out onto the water and surrounding shores of greens of all colours and ducks and geese and of no one else there but us. Totally serene, peaceful, calming, and generally a sense that all is well ... This makes such a difference to me as I start my day. And while there, thinking of you and wishing you the same wonderful feelings and thoughts to carry you through your day. I am about to take a coffee outside and sit by my pond for a moment to collect my thoughts and plan for the day. Of course I shall have to put on my jacket and hat to keep me warm. One more night of frost and we should be in the clear. i will not uncover the plants that are outside and covered, but I shall have to go into the greenhouses to check for watering for sure. I am making some salmon steaks with homemade french fries for my meal along with fresh picked Kale from the garden, and some brussel sprouts bought at the store. And I have a full cardboard box of wine to get into this afternoon - I have one ( and only one) goblet a day and have kept this practice for awhile now and it seems to please me. 

Take care my sisters and be safe...❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment