Friday, May 28, 2021

Down Day

 I've talked about my "stupid" days since this Covid started, and yesterday evening and today were more, or less, lost time.  It started with very poor sleeping the last two nights, and resulted in me getting up for breakfast this morning, getting dressed, reading the paper and watching The View, before getting undressed and going back to bed for over two hours. "Bed" is figuratively speaking, as the bed had been stripped and the sheets in the wash ( Thank you David), so I just covered myself with a light quilt. So I'm reconciled to a slow easy day today, although I did get 4 seams sewn in the latest charity quilt, while watching Dr. Phil.  Five more seams and it'll be ready for binding.  I pulled out a "Golden Oldie" in terms of construction for the piece, and used the Sharon Pedersen reversible quilt technique, something I haven't thought of in years.

So I shall watch another episode of "Time Team"  while eating a simple supper, and see if I can get an early but restful night, before attempting anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment