Sunday, May 30, 2021

Well, hot damn!

 Now that you mentioned it Pati, and not wanting to ignore your challenge haha! I just came in from drinking a nice cool wine served in my Royal Dalton China Mug - Duchess design. Every sip was toasted to my two sisters whom I assume were doing the same as i! I was more afraid of dropping my special mug and shattering it on the cement of the patio stones so was very, very careful to hold it just so....I shall be covering again tonight as the temp is iffy and at this point do not want to take any chances. But I had to uncover, and pull out tomatoes from the greenhouses for the day, and just put them all back. Later I shall go out and secure the covers and close the greenhouses tight for the night.

Here's to another day of thinking of you both.. Please take care of yourselves...Love  👪💓👪

No comments:

Post a Comment