Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Trudging along

 Things seem to be getting a little better.  I'm able to carry out basic household tasks, although I have to pace myself and sit  down regularly.  I'm sleeping fairly well at night, and I think my mood is getting a little better--at least Gail tells me it is.  We were out to the grocery store and Starbucks today--my first time out since last Saturday.  I think I'm getting a little bit too used to being in the house.  This might just be a positive change that has taken place during the lockdown, as I know I used to crave getting out, if I didn't have the chance regularly.  Studio time remains quite "putter-y", but considering how frenzied some of my time there has been lately, maybe I deserve that respite.

I've also been doing more purging, and re-organizing. Who knew there could be so much satisfaction in having my underwear neatly rolled in the drawers, instead of being thrown in in a pile?  I've been finding treasures that I had forgotten I had.  I found two such treasures this week.  They are not the same. but similar enough that I felt I could send one to each of you.  They will be in the mail this weekend.

Tomorrow I'm out in the Gallery again.  Once a week for 4 weeks.  I'll be somewhat glad when that's over.  As far as I know, nothing of mine has sold, but the other ladies have all sold something, and not a small something.  Good for them.  I have resigned my executive position on the Board there, but not my position on the Board.  So there will be another year of monthly meetings for me to go to.  I sure hope I'm up to it!  Right now David is driving me, as I don't think I would be safe driving home in rush hour, when I'm so exhausted, by the end of my shift.  Than shouldn't last much longer.

So now supper, and The Masked Singer is on again.  Gotta watch that!

No comments:

Post a Comment