Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday ..it is...

 Was happy to read your message Pati that you "did it". On line banking for me is most stressful but it is, at this point, a necessity if i am to manage our affairs. And as you say, most people now expect you to be able to manoeuvre through the e transfers etc in order to do business. I have the "safepay" attached to the Bitdefender but still not too comfortable each and every time I log on.  I say good for you !

Lots of garden and yard work as usual. In a moment I shall be going over to the VETs to get some pills for my Bailey dog and deliver a few tomatoes and peppers for them to plant in their garden in Gravenhurst where they live. The pharmacy here in Sundridge could not fill the Rx this time around ( matter of supply issues apparently) so i called the Vet directly to see if he could help. Bailey must take this pill once a day in order to prevent the crystallization process that creates the stones that were so nearly deadly for him over a year ago. i cannot take a chance of him getting ill again. The Vet was able to procure some in Gravenhurst for me ...so thank goodness for having developed a nice relationship with him during Bailey's illness and subsequent visits. ( Mind you he has also, no doubt, profited from my visits as well, of which I am acutely aware in my pocketbook haha!).

Then after that trip, I am planting some flower seeds the neighbour gave me.. called "Four O'clock".. because it is at that time of day that the flowers open up until sunset, and have a delightful smell. Wish me luck.

So time to get a move on. Hope you have a nice weekend. As every day event I shall toast to you both when I raise my goblet. This is probably the most exciting time of my day - each and every day haha! Take care  💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment