Friday, June 25, 2021

Sleep-eat-repeat

 And that pretty well describes my life right now.  I've been sleeping well for 10-11 hours every night, up for breakfast and to watch The View.  Then maybe sit outside for awhile, eat lunch, and nap for 1-2 hours.  By then, it's time for Gail to call, and no point in starting anything, so read, talk on the phone and eat supper.  Then watch the 6:00 news, read a bit, play on the computer a bit, and into bed by about 9:30.  I'm so very glad that I didn't plan anything for this week, and that I was prepared to "go with the flow".  I did go out yesterday morning to renew my car insurance.  I had to make an appointment at the office, as that's the only way they are doing business right now, but I was in and out within 10 minutes.  They were in the same mall as our grocery store, so I stopped to buy a few groceries (not very many) while David hit the Lowes in the same mall to buy some ant repellant.  I could barely wait to get home to bed.  No stopping for coffee!

But this morning, I woke up a little earlier, and couldn't get back to sleep.  Maybe this is a sign that the sleepiness is passing.  I'll have to be careful not to over do it, and hope that this bodes well for the future.  Our washer is still not fixed, and Monday I will be spending a good part of the day at Gail's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment