Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Machines are humming

 Yes, the washer is fixed and is facing a tremendous job in dealing with all of the laundry baskets lined up the length of the basement.  But for tonight, we have clean sheets, clean underwear, clean trousers for tomorrow and David has clean shirts, as well.  There is as much again to do tomorrow, but we're done for tonight.  The man was only here for about 1/2 hour.

While waiting for the man to arrive, I got started on my machine quilting, and made good progress.  But had to force myself to quit before I exhausted myself.  I was so pleased and having so much fun, but that just means I have something to look forward to tomorrow.

So that pretty well describes our day. Relaxing tonight, and perhaps, an adult beverage.  

we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment