Thursday, June 10, 2021

Worms and Chaos???

 Well, I thought my days were hectic enough but I bow to you Pati and your ongoing chaos and if you wish we'll just forget about the worms that you have haha!  Your subject headings are eye catching for sure. But in all seriousness, I think of you and hope all shall sort itself out to your great satisfaction. I look forward to updates as they occur. One thing though, of excitement is your new sewing machine. That was a surprise for me to hear your story, and by the sounds of it perhaps a surprise for you as well ? Cathy do you have any surprises to share? I know you want rain badly so maybe we'll hear that has come to pass. I was just out with the dogs and it started to spit so I was filled with glee but it lasted about 5 minutes. I shall hold out hope for a bit more during the night. Otherwise we work all day in the garden planting and fixing up. I was happy to see some iris blooming in my back flower garden - I have been babying a few plants for years but no flowers but for some reason this year I have three long stems with buds showing themselves. The water iris in our pond are also showing lots of blooms this year -maybe it will be a fruitful year after all as we already have some fairly large tomatoes on many of our plants - at this point though we just need some rain, please.

So take care folks 💗 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment