Sunday, June 6, 2021

Nice evening...

 Another early morning note from here to tell you about my evening of watching Time Team.  Pati mentioned this show and it interested me so I logged on to Prime Video (for which we pay monthly and never use) and found the series and sat for a while watching not one but two episodes because I was thrilled with what I was watching. It is strange for me to watch something at all, so that in itself was different. So I think that if i were to continue with this event it would have to be in the evening after all is said and done here for the day and everyone is in bed. So thank you for the prompt. It is fun for the three of us to share ideas about books, and shows and whatever so for that I am grateful.  Hope you are surviving the heat wave and staying safe. Take care...💓

No comments:

Post a Comment