Wednesday, June 2, 2021

I did it!

 Circumstances dictated that we had to have, at least one bank account, that was on line, so as to receive e-transfers.  I went to the credit union to see if and how it could be done.  The fellow at the teller's window did as much as he could to set it up from their viewpoint, and gave me a web site to complete the rest, once I was home.  He wrote it on the back of his business card, and when I got home and looked at it, I realized that he was the branch manager, just filling in for a teller.  I followed his instructions and was able to receive the e-transfer I had been sent.

Today and yesterday, during my down time, I've been reading the most recent book in the Rockton series, by Kelley Armstrong--A Stranger in Town.  I believe that you've already read it, Beth.  I so very much enjoyed it, and decided to read the series from beginning to end, and have ordered the rest of them, all at the same time.  (He he.)  It almost sounds as though the series has ended, which would be a disappointment.  But many of her series have and start and end point, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Today, I've also found time to finish my 5th charity quilt, and get a bit of a start on no. 6.  And just to add the final touch to the day, we received, and accepted a quote for raising and leveling our patio, as well as the driveway entrance to the garage.  I've been complaining for awhile about the height of the step into the house.  I've even stumbled and fallen twice while trying to get in.  He measured and told us it was 10", and that the code calls for 7".  He has also promised to change the water flow pattern from heading directly into the house that one that directs the water down the driveway.  He expects to start work around the middle of June.

But now it's almost mid-night, so best I head for bed.  Stay safe ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment