Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Good toread messages...

 But I better get on the bandwagon myself and write a bit. I feel bad that the days just seem to blend one into the other and then I have not been able to sit and settle into a nice blog. It may change soon after we each get our second vaccines next Monday for me, and Tuesday for Harry. Maybe I can relax a bit and get some garden work done, and some housework ( yuk!) done as well.  I bought myself a new vacume after years of machines that suck no better than a straw haha! A VacMaster shop vac and I have used it twice now and terribly pleased with myself. Maybe it will encourage me to clean better???

I feel sorry Pati that you have not your washing machine functioning yet - I have had to go to the Laundromat in years past when things did not work here but it is awful not to have the luxury of using your own when you want. I hope you find you missing sheets. I have several sets to switch to because i do not always get the wash done according to schedule but I know you and Dave have had a real good routine going for you. Thanks goodness for Loren. I expect you did not think it would be delivered washed dried and folded. Great service haha!

I think I am slowly getting sick of kale every day but I have to keep trucking as we have tons of the stuff planted and growing in the garden. It makes for a nice salad mixed with romaine.  And I must say that starting to make Tortillas with the recipe you have Pati has gone over here greatly as Harry can eat them and likes them. So I thank you for that,

Well I have a little doggy sitting beside me early this morning who wants out so I better get going. It is cold this morning but I do not think I need to worry about frost thank goodness. 

Take care ladies and be safe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment