Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Settling down

Since nothing is expected this week, I've been able to sleep as wanted over the past two days, and that's been a lot.  In terms of side effects, there has been fatigue and headache, with mild soreness in my arm.  Easily dealt with. Yesterday we had planned to change the bed linen, using our spare sets of sheets.  I had made the mistake of doing too much in the studio and was pretty well exhausted, when we started. We quickly discovered that we couldn't find the extra sheets for the queen size bed.  The ones I was sure I had used once before.  We searched everywhere.  No luck.  Panic.  Finally I decided to call Loren and ask if I could do one load in his washer.  He offered to do the wash, and bring it back to us, if we could drop it off.

Next was the slowest trip we've ever made anywhere in this city. Between active construction, a slow train across a major street, and  rush hour traffic, it took 45-50 minutes to make what is usually a 10 minute trip to Loren's. Then it was a slow trip home, a lazy supper, and just sit and wait.  He dropped the sheets off, nicely folded.  What a relief.

So I don't expect any nasty side effects to turnup today, but I'll continue to take it easy, resting whenever it's indicated.

And how is your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment