Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Mid week and we are on a roll....

 Just a quickie as the day starts and I have not even made a coffee yet. We will be on a roll now that the weather has warmed and no chance of frost in the future. Much done yesterday with moving plants and planting pots, and cucumbers and lots more for today. I have my much desired zinnias planted in the flower bed at the front door so I shall be anxious to see how they produce as I can see little buds now. Of course the seeds i planted long ago in little pots in the greenhouse did not grow so these were bought at the store.

Hope all is well with you folks. Today our stay at home orders are to be lifted but what will open up is not determined yet as no announcements have been made. There is so much uncertainty about schools opening up and as i see it, why if there are only two or three weeks left in the school year? Just my opinion and they did not seek my input. Take care all..

No comments:

Post a Comment