Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Be - Crazy fall

I can feel your pain and of all things a vacuum - couldn't it have been a box of empty wine bottles? I am so sorry to hear this news - especially that your knee took a beating again. More importantly as you mention, how long will you be able to stand not being able to sew or do your art? I hope the Ravenesque group took pity and helped you entertain? Not only do I have the same slow response typing problem still on the computer (one letter at a time with a few seconds pause) but I have the old cat up on my lap wanting hugs and loves. Lately I don't mind when he comes for loves - he is almost 15 years and I never know how much longer I will be able to enjoy him. Well another Tuesday is done - I always think of it as my stress day going to North Bay - it is always running here and there and making sure I get to violin on time, and shopping, and today I had appt at Bank to invest an RSP into a RIF on Harry's behalf, and buying lots of planting soil and it goes on and on. Today though I treated myself to a hot Chai Tea - it really is a splurge at $3.75 a cup but yet another way to celebrate little happy moments. I listened to a program on CBC on the weekend about "Road to Damascus" moments - eurika moments of sudden enlightenment - like a light bulb going on suddenly and a renewed feeling of suddenly "getting it" Even though they were focusing on spiritual moments for the most part, I wonder if I haven't had such moments about life in general but just don't recognize them. I think it would be like you Patty when you have your artistic ideas pop into your mind, or do they ruminate around for while before your "moment"? Anyway, I am now observing each day more closely to try to capture whatever moments I can - maybe sounds strange but it sure can't hurt?
So a good rest of the week to you both. And Patty, I would suggest hiding your vacuum. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment