Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shawl pins

Can't say I remember them, but there was one lady who just might have been wearing one. I wrap mine so firmly around me, there's no room for a pin. Did I tell you that Amber was surprized to see so many shawls in the office during her tenure there this month?
I didn't know that Kris and Sandi were away, Cathy. Yeah, they sure picked the right time to go! Amber and Daren plan to go away fro a few days ( depending on what child care arrangements they can make) once Darren's fathers will is through probate. They aren't volunteering any info about where, and I'm not asking.
Had a call from the Crafts Museum giving me contact information for a lady who had seen one of my small quiltets, on a promo on tv, for the sale last November--and wanted to buy it. I called her, but had no idea what she was talking about from her description. So I took pictures of the ones Ihae left and sent to her. Now I'm meeting her at the Bay tomorrow to sell her two of them! I sure hope she doesn't change her mind when she sees them. Then I get to go out and buy socks! How exciting life gets--or how excited I get--at these small outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment