Thursday, January 6, 2011

Be - doggy booties

Yes, the dog has four red booties now to match her red sweater. She really doesn't mind them but for me it is a bother. I have twice plowed through the snow looking for a lost bootie. Once at night with a flashlight at the front of our house with snow pounding down in large flakes. Oh well? I guess I didn't win the 50 million dollars, but from what we see on the news, neither have the 19 winners. What is becoming of our lives when we end up disputing a lottery win? The business report states a statistic that for all retirement/savings plans people have, there are still 10 percent of people depending on a lottery win as their only plan. Sounds like I'm in good company (haha) I have started back with my violin lessons this week with a renewed enthusiasm and vigour. It feels good to feel good about something. My instructor said "excellent" when I played my practiced tune, and I have a new tune to learn for this week that is absolutely beautiful. Hope this change (positive progress) will continue for awhile. Harry has already started to order seeds and preparing for the spring planting frenzie and I am already thinking with some intrepidation about what lies ahead. I would love to do some sewing and today took out my machine handbooks to see if I could instruct myself on how to do free motion quilting. I had thought about taking the machine in for servicing and arranging for a lesson at the same time but so it is just a thought. It seems that after spending two days a week at Mothers, and another day in NorthBay for shopping and violin lesson, it leaves little time for extras (and little to no energy to execute extras) So I have many many activities that I plan, but that remain only as thoughts !
Well, time to close for now - hope all is well with you both. I am anxious to see some pictures Patty and you mentioned you are closer to being able to post - good luck. And I assume Cathy that you have a few more lines memorized by now for your play -break a leg!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment