Thursday, January 13, 2011

Be - sending my thoughts

Just logging in and I am feeling so badly to be reading about all your troubles - from both of you. Fractures are certainly the last thing anyone wants - especially at our age - every step I take when out walking with the dog is taken with the fear of falling and breaking an arm, or worse, a hip. I am wondering Patty why you are waiting for an orthopedic Sx referral - is there need for a reduction -open or closed? When I broke my arm the worst thing was to try to get my bra fastened, so wondering how you are managing with your personal care? Cathy, Tuesday is a long way off to be waiting for some results / diagnosis. Your description of Jim's symptoms is classic with bleeds from upper gastrointestinal track ie stomach ulcers but the blacking out would be of great concern possibly from the low hemoglobin and resulting decreased oxygen to brain - I hope he isn't driving right now (should I really be asking this question?)
To you both - I am thinking of you and wish I could be of more help than just my thoughts and prayers can offer. Please keep me updated if you can, as I shall now check the blog daily. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment