Sunday, January 16, 2011

More frustration

There are things I want to do! And patience has never been one of my virtues. However, David and I are spending much more time together and communicating much more, since this happened. ( Showering together does that) The most surprising thing is that I'm not getting much reading done. I can't hold a paperback, so have to keep a book flat on the table, and this just isn't a comfortable position for me.

Beth, I have no idea what sort of time frames I'm looking at here. I know this is a type of fracture that should heal fairly well, and fairly quickly ( Please, God!) but am I looking at weeks or months? I remember you breaking your arm, but I don't remember much in the way of details. I'm at the point now of having to look at shows, and teaching, for the next 6-8 months, and having to make some decisions. My instincts are telling me to say "no", but my heart doesn't want to do that. If nothing else, an impending show gives me a reason to get up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment