Thursday, January 27, 2011

Work Work Work

It's not really that bad since I am sitting here at my desk posting on my blog :). I still can't shake this cold. A friend told me his wife is just starting to get over it and it has been 3 weeks. One more week to go I guess. It's snowing again (just what we need) hopefully not too much. I was talking to Kik last night. She is doing well. Writing lots and lots. I am busy trying to learn my lines. I have tonights lines memorized but next week is 8 pages and I am on all of them. I better start learning! We haven't made our reservations for Winnipeg in March. The other part of our team is staying at a Canadinn so I think we will check that out. It would be good if we could carpool to the legion. I don't think that our branch can afford to subsidize us this year, so we may have to pay for it ourselves. Fortunately if we go to Quebec it is covered by Dominion. I don't remember if I mentioned it Beth, but I had a few drinks with a local man, stationed at North Bay. His name is Mark Goldade. I was able to give him a weather update on what he was heading home too, thanks to you! You know how some days you just don't feel like working? this is one of them. I have stuff I can do, but I am procrastinating. I know I will have to do it eventually, but this is way more fun and fulfilling. No one else is particularly in work mode here, either. Must be the weather. I will have to call Kris soon. I was hoping to hear from him when he got back from Mexico, but I guess it was strain enough having to go back to work (poor baby!) Speaking of work.... I guess I better do some.

No comments:

Post a Comment