Monday, January 24, 2011

new socks!

yes, I have five pair of purple, soft, fleecy socks, to wear while sleeping in the recliner--which may be for another 6 weeks. We were at he Bay, so looked at socks there. We found some that were right and apparently on sale, but when it came time to pay, we were charged 60% of the sale price! Bonus!

I've noticed that my hand appears to be moving into a flexion pattern whenever I relax or sleep. I know that this can be an indication of nerve damage, so I've started some very light range of motion activities for my wrist and elbow. I had been told to move and stretch a bit, whenever it is out of the sling, and to use heat, so I don't think I'm breaking any rules. it was the nurse practitioner who told me to wear the sling while sleeping, although the doctors never said anything about that.

And today, I cancelled the classes I was to teach this spring. I was just startign to achieve some name recognition, but now I'll probably have to start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment