Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life is all around us

I took jim to the hospital yesterday. They thought it may be a bleeding ulcer or something else. They admitted him on Monday and told me not to wait around for the test. Unfortunately Jim does not remember what was said during the test. He has to got for blood tests next Tuesday and an appointement the same afternoon. They thougt it may be a bleeding ulcer (black stools, vomiting black, and dizziness leading to passing out) Jim remembers nothing!!! We will ask the Doctor for the results then. Meanwhile he is on some sort of medication and we know nothing.... I will call the doct0r tomorrow for at least an update. Jim, on the other hand, says that nobody told him anything....did he ask?...... that is the scary part all around.... did anyone ask and did noone think to tell him anything?..... I guess we will find out eventually. Meanwhile, Pati..I really hope that things turn out okay. I am asking the Gods to look out for you
Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment