Friday, January 21, 2011

No exciting news

Just carry on. No abduction or external rotation. Wear the sling. And continue sleeping in the recliner. Come back in three weeks. Well, we both had a rough day yesteday. After the doctor we went shopping and were out and about, even ended up eating supper out. By the time we got home, we were both exhausted, and decided to forego showers in favour of early to bed. But we wanted to figure out some way of protecting my heels in the recliner. Well, darned if the recliner decided to stop working. By the time David, in his nightie, had up-ended it and worked on the mechanism, it was later still. So I took the portable phone with me to sleep, so that if I got stuck in the darn thing, in the middle of the night, I could phone David on the cell and he could come to help me. Funny situation looking back but not pleasant to live through at the time.
So I wait and try to heal and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment